Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Voice of Reason

In response to Joe Huffman posting Michelle Malkin's address and home number this genial brian-child from the Left posted on his blog
I would very much enjoy raping that little pinay bitch with a broken beer bottle. If that should indeed happen, you know where to find me, gook-lover.
Right. What's the line that bit from that epic Leftie song, 'Abraham, Martin and John' by Emmylou Harris?

At the dairyline in Chicago
A fat man in front of me
He's calling black people trash to his children
And he's the only trash here I see
And I'm thinking this man wears a white hood
In the night when his children should sleep
But they'll slip to their windows and see him
They'll think that white hood's all they need

Got your hood, anonymous boy?


Update: Joe did not post Michelle's information. He did post a clever honeypot. Just so we're clear that Joe is one of the good guys.
blog comments powered by Disqus