Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Kicking butt and taking names

For the record
I am very blessed to have an active partner in my parenting role at home. If I need him to he will come home for work and help kick butt for me.
I have never, ever kicked my children in the rear. Or at least not in anger. I have lightly boosted little monkey across the floor with my foot but that was rough housing and he madly giggled the entire time.


Also . . .
Maybe I don't have the guarantee that my children won't grow up to become serial killers

If they do we'll be supportive ..

Student 1 at College: Someone's gone to the roof of the bell tower with a rifle!
Dean at College: It's Kevin Buckman! His father totally screwed him up!
Student 2 at College: What's he yelling?
Kevin Buckman Age 21: YOU MADE ME PLAY SECOND BASE!
Gil: [Yelling through a megaphone] Son, I'm sorry. I did all the best I could.
[Kevin shoots the megaphone from his hands]
Gil: Nice shot son! It's important to be supportive. Come on lets sing one of the old tunes. "When you're sliding into home and your pants are full of foam, Diarrhea - "

blog comments powered by Disqus