Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Cringe

Can Castration Be a Solution for Sex Offenders?
"I'm all for castration for certain sex offenders," he (Jenkins) said. "I think it would do a lot to prevent recidivism and the amount of money we have to spend on treatment centers like the one I'm in."

The issue is less clear to lawmakers and the public.
The fellow quoted in the article knows whereof he speaks. From earlier in the article;
Jenkins walked to the shower in his cell. He bit the blade out of its plastic casing and stuffed an apple in his mouth to muffle his screams. Then he castrated himself and flushed his testicles down the jail cell toilet.
Great Googly Moogly. Why?
"Castration has done precisely what I wanted it to do," he said. "I have not had any sexual urges or desires in over two years. My mind is finally free of the deviant sexual fantasies I used to have about young girls."
Ah.

At least one fellow who should know claims that castration works. I'm not advociating this especially, just pointing it out.

Via.
blog comments powered by Disqus