Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Lap Dances Are Not Expensible

Rember This?
Sales Guy: "You want answers?"

Finance Guy: "I think we are entitled to them!"

Sales Guy: "You want answers?!"

Finance Guy: "I want the truth!"

Sales Guy: "You can't handle the truth!!!"
Now, courtesy of Chris and Kim Pappas, enjoy it in video form (WMV format).

Minor quibble? Marines aren't awarded the CIB. The ribbons are hung funny, and the marksmanship badges are crooked and in the wrong order. Kim was decent enough to explain;
My husband Chris used to be an army officer, before joining sales some years later. I guess that's part of where is voice projection came from.

Didn't mean to send to you. But hope you enjoyed. I have to agree with your wife. You pay a little too much attention to detail. I get the same with plane movies and anything to do with helicopters (husband used to fly them in army). As much as you feel your wife might enjoy the lesson about rank, etc, etc. We really just switch off or just nod our heads to indulge you... :-)
Being in the Army and an aviator - I suppose that accounts for some of it. As for the rest - how can a man hold his tongue when things are just ... wrong? And yes, I know my wife is nodding her head until I get the hint and STFU.
blog comments powered by Disqus