Thursday, March 22, 2007

Determined

My wife is smart and pretty
I don't think that people should give up their dreams. Even in difficult times we hold on to that dream for all it's worth. We are trying to be in it for the long haul. Being able to do this with my daughter is amazing and worth all the time and energy that I have invested. But when do we say "I can't do it anymore?" I don't know. i hope to never find out. But when you have someone come in and say to you before they leave, "You don't know how much better you have made me feel," it makes you pause and think that maybe you are doing something worth while. It makes you more determined and ready to face the next day.

My advice to the next entrepreneur? Go for it. There are worse things in life than failing - never trying is much worse.
I'm a lucky guy.
blog comments powered by Disqus