Friday, March 30, 2007

It Takes Who by Luke Ski

Luke Ski is busting out with a Dr. Who song.

"It Takes Who" (To the tune of "It Takes Two" by Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock).

It takes Who to make a thing go right!
It takes Who to make it out of sight! [Hit it!]

I am the Doc right now.
[“Doctor Who?”] Exactly! I get down!
I am intergalacticly known
From my home, on back to ancient Rome,
To Alpha Centauri, then back to Cardiff.
Come along with me, inside the TARDIS
Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.
I’ll take a Dalek, and put him in his place.
I’m the Time Wars’ last survivor
With my psychic paper and sonic screwdriver.
See deep space, the future and past,
Other dimensions, it’s a blast!
It’s fantastic!


Down it from The FuMP before time runs out. It's a pretty kick-ass parody.
blog comments powered by Disqus