Tuesday, December 04, 2007

From The Mailbag - Bebo

From the mailbag

Hi Brian

Hi Ziv!

I run marketing and business development for Bebo, the world's 3rd largest social network (after Myspace and Facebook). I checked out the new site you put together and it's just what the agency needed.

Guh-wha?

I wanted to invite you to bring NASA to our 40 million users.

Oh, that. There is a 'Brian Dunbar' who works for NASA. I am not him. I've never met the bloke.

If the above fits with your overall vision for NASA.org, let me know and we'll set up some time to talk.

Don't bother hitting nasa.org. It's a parked page with ad links.


# whois nasa.o
(snip)
Domain Name:NASA.ORG
Created On:29-May-1997 04:00:00 UTC
Last Updated On:11-Oct-2007 19:37:29 UTC
Expiration Date:28-May-2011 04:00:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Moniker Online Services Inc. (R145-LROR)
Registrant Name:Domain Admin
Registrant Organization:Mrs Jello, LLC


Bebo - or rather Ziv Navoth, VP Marketing & Business Development - gets a medium-sized fail for bad research.


Fail


He also gets a gah-wha? for his wardrobe - a tie with short sleeves?

Ziv Navoth - Beau Brummel, baby

blog comments powered by Disqus