Tuesday, December 04, 2007

From The Mailbag - Peace

From a mail list I subscribe to . . .

" From: "W Ford"
"
"
" ----- Original Message -----
" From: CS
"
" > I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all
" > could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on
" > a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace. On the show, Dr. Phil
" > proclaimed:
" >
" > "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've
" > started."
" >
" > So I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't
" > finished and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a
" > bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's, a
" > bottle of Kailua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both Prozac and
" > Valium prescriptions, the rest of the cheesecake, some saltines and a box
" > of chocolates.
" > You have no idea how freaking good I feel. ;-)
blog comments powered by Disqus