Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gunpowder and Lead

I do not hold with shooting people who got it coming. We've got laws and courts and they generally work pretty well.

There are always exceptions of course ...

County road 233, under my feet
Nothin' on this white rock but little ol' me
I've got two miles till, he makes bail
And if I'm right we're headed straight for hell.


Yet your average guy high on testosterone is more than capable of putting a woman into the hospital. Aggression, shock and upper body strength will have their way. Yup, the police are minutes away when seconds count.

His fist is big but my gun's bigger
He'll find out when I pull the trigger


Unless she's armed.

Click the link above for an an awesome video, set to Miranda Lambert's equally awesome 'Gunpowder and Lead'.

As Matthew noted the only think it lacks to make it the perfect country and western song is Momma and trains.
blog comments powered by Disqus