Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kate Beaton

Kate Beaton is cool - a webcomic that features simple drawing and clever dialog will make me happy, always.

Plus with her 'History Project' you get a snappy Readers Digest crossed with Robot Chicken summary of history!

The North-West Rebellion
Lous Riel: What am I going to do? I have two fists, one is the will of the Lord and the other is miracles. Bam, Bam! That's what I'm going to do!

Gabriel Dumont: Miracles! God damn it we need bullets! Are you even fit to lead this thing?

Battle of Hastings
Harrold Godwinson: Men, today we fight for our country, our freedom! These Normans, they have nothing on us!

Solider 1: I dunno, don't they have the Papal flag?

Solider 2: And a cavalry.

Solider 3: They have arrows! Do we have arrows?

Solider 4: I have a shovel!


Via Dresden Codak - whose webcomic also makes me happy but trying to puzzle out the details in his art makes my poor brains hurt.
blog comments powered by Disqus