Monday, March 31, 2008

Recursive Blog Entry - Pale Albino Edition

Email funnies - now in blog form.

Brian: Between clown Eucharist and that stations of the cross thing, for the life of me I can’t see a compelling reason why I should go back [ to the Episcopal church ]

TJIC: the Catholic church has a lot going for it. Doctrinally, pretty darn close to what the Episcopal Church was a while back, long history, plausible claim to correctness… OK, my bylaws-mandated dose of propaganda has been delivered…

Brian: Roman Catholic agit-prop received - you can tell your albino Jesuit handler that you done good for the day.


I'd be lying if I said that paying a call on the local parish to see what is what isn't tempting. My sister converted years ago, when I attended chapel in the Marines [1] it was the Roman Catholic mass not the Protestant service. Plus all the cool kids are Catholic!

[1] Which wasn't very often, granted.
blog comments powered by Disqus