Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Commonwealth Updates

Patrick stopped posting on Social Services for Feral Children - so it's out of the Commonwealth.

But he is posting on Popehat, which is the prod to get me to do what I should have done a long time ago - Popehat is now a member in good standing of the Commonwealth.



Also added is South Bend Seven.   Also a long overdue member ... and this is just such a great post for Inauguration Day ..

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward,
Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

T.S. Eliot, The Wasteland


And finally, I've added The Daily Brief, a group blog that, for whatever reason, sees fit to let me post blather and foolishness. 

The Daily Brief is, I think, a pretty nifty idea: a group blog written by veterans - our mission there is to bring a former and retired service member's point of view to the party.

blog comments powered by Disqus