Thursday, May 14, 2009

That's how we do things in Green Town

I committed Twitter. She replied out of the blue:

@bdunbar most people believe that is too oversimplified.

'That' is the True Colors course I took at work. It is a simplified Myers-Briggs assessment. Where MB takes all damned day - or more - to get through you can crank out a TC session in four hours. With coffee breaks.

The point of the thing is to get a company stuffed to the brim with engineers, technical guys and manufacturing geniusi to take on some touchy-feely characteristics. Because it's not enough to build stuff with excellence and quality you also gotta talk to the customer.

Which, I thought, was the job of the sales team. But whatever.


My color spectrum - if anyone cares - is Green - Gold - Orange - Blue.

In other words I'm a nerd who likes being right. Color me shocked.

The good news is that my impulse to call stupid people stupid is validated.

Because that's the way Greens roll.



blog comments powered by Disqus