Monday, April 23, 2007

Deserved Mockery

Ah, the internets Where any upper primate can push keys and pound out their thoughts
I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming. Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating. One of my favorites is in the area of conserving trees which we heavily rely on for oxygen. I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares (sp) of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting.

I have designed a clothing line that has what's called a "dining sleeve". The sleeve is detachable and can be replaced with another "dining sleeve," after usage.
so the rest of us can gather round and mock them.
blog comments powered by Disqus