Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday

I was going to sum up this evening's conference call but Seth did it so much better so I'll let him say it ..

As many of you know, I work for LiftPort. I’ve worked for them since the start. I’ve known Michael Laine through the thick and thin, and I know enough to realize that this won’t stop him.

I just got done with an hour long emergency conference call in response to the above issue(s). What is going to happen? Not especially clear yet, but we’ll be talking about it in the blog very soon. Essentially the LiftPort as we know it, built it, poured sweat into it, and are so passionate for… failed. It’s a grim reality.

That being said, we’re not going away. We’ve got some ideas to pull our proverbial rears out of the fire. Of course, if you happen to have $300,000 for a dream and a better world, a better future, let us know.

We’re still aspiring to the stars and we won’t give up. Not that easily.

I have my own thoughts - but I'll need a day or two to process. Michael is going to be emailing or blogging on this tomorrow.  It's been a busy weekend and while we need to step lively we need to step with care.

Respectfully Submitted,

Brian Dunbar





blog comments powered by Disqus