Sunday, February 19, 2006

Turn the Other Cheek

Attention, Cries of the Heart Ministry at 5 Main Street Mxxxxx, Wisconsin.

Your paster - Jimmy Barham - was gracious enough to plow the sidewalk of the mall building my wife's store shares with your church. However he also pushed a metric ton of snow into one of two retail parking stalls on the street, which is inconvenient to customers.

Today, after your church service, y'all locked the mall door in the rear of the building. You know, the one that customers using the main parking lot use. We wondered why it was so quiet today.

Once is an accident, twice is coincidence, three times ...

Update: I'm sorry if I upset anyone at the Ministry. The stall was not blocked, but access to the sidewalk was. I've changed the title as well. These people do a wonderful ministry helping other people. I'm certain the back door was locked by accident. These things happen.
blog comments powered by Disqus