Monday, March 23, 2009

Venomous Schnoodle

She wrote ..

She (the Schnauzer-Poodle mix dog) bit my right hand about 8 times. I went to the doctor after a couple of days because the hand was not getting better. He said that I could lose my hand and he was very concerned because of infection.

She is so modest. The doctor said that about three times, indicating how serious the problem was.  Also: Schnoodles are venomous. Who knew?

In 'Welcome to the 21st Century' news, I read about the dog bite via Twitter.  And the results of the doctor visit by voice mail.

You'd never know I work three miles from home.

blog comments powered by Disqus