Saturday, April 18, 2009

Alligators

I am - it seems - a redneck.

It's not about bashing Democrats, it's not about taxes, they have no idea what the Boston tea party was about, they don't know their history at all. This is about hating a black man in the White House. This is racism straight up. That is nothing but a bunch of teabagging rednecks. And there is no way around that.

It certainly does help me clarify my entertainment choices.

A talented singer is also a Communist - well I can ignore the guy and listen to his music: guys who can make music don't fall out of the trees everyday.  A skilled actor is a squirrel? Forget his politics - man look at him act.

A so-so funny person and B-list actor who goes for cheap laffs while talking to the scouts around the fire?

Man, the world is full of B-list actors: given a choice between a lady who thinks I'm a racist redneck and someone who doesn't open her pie-hole and emit dumb - I'll take the non-Garofalo actor any day.

...............


Today I went to drain the swamp and spent the day fencing with alligators.

But by God those alligators knew they were in a fight when all was said and done.

blog comments powered by Disqus