Friday, November 30, 2007

The Continuing Rise of the McService Economy

Holy crap - more jobs available in Bushitler's Amerikka. Not only for hourly wage slaves but for professional folks as well. From HR . .
Refer a friend to our Professional Job Fair next week, and if we hire them for any non-exempt or exempt level position in the Fox Cities, we will give YOU $500*!!
By next week they mean December 4th. By 'Fox Cities' they mean 'North East Wisconsin'. By exempt or non-exempt they mean
  • Engineering
  • Supply Chain Management
  • Technicians
  • Finance
  • Production Management
  • Project Management
  • Training
  • Leadership Development
By 'give (me) $500' they mean you have to use me as your referral source and you have to work at least 91 days.

Did I say it was cold here? By cold I meant 'refreshingly brisk'. And by brisk I meant 'cold enough to cut right through eighteen layers of clothing. But it's work, right? If you've got money you can pay the fargin' heating bill.

If you need a job and like the idea of working for a mid-sized company with a global presence that is profitable and run well .. give me a shout.
blog comments powered by Disqus