Monday, January 28, 2008

That's What I LIke About Texas

http://selenite.livejournal.com/207839.html

I ran into the lovely awamiba at Chikfila

Two things about Texas that I miss that I never thought I'd miss;

Chik-fil-a.

Jack in the Box.

Chik-fil-A for the food - about the best fast food you can find. And the cow advertisements - the idea of sentient cows selling out their fellow livestock (Eat Mor Chikin) tickles me.

Jack In the Box because the food is not at all good for you, it's damned tasty, and Jack In the Box places don't have playgrounds or pretend to be doing anything but moving fast food and getting people in and out. And some of our first meals together were cheap burritos at Jack In The Box.

Mmmm. Burritos.

Cross Posted to The Daily Brief.
blog comments powered by Disqus